10 Reasons why you need a Personal Trainer.
- You’re not seeing results.
- You have no idea where to start.
- You are bored with your old workout.
- You need to be challenged.
- You want guidance on how to exercise alone.
- You need accountability and motivation
- You have a specific illness, injury or condition.
- You are training for a specific sport or event.
- You need coaching and direction during your workouts.
- You have a goal or dream to achieve.
If you have answered yes to any of the above then a one on one session is the way forward for you.
What do happens next?
Firstly I get in touch via the contact form and I will meet with you in person. This will be a free fitness consultation with the intention of finding out your fitness goals, discussing any injuries you have, your exercise history, diet while exploring any obstacles that may be in your way.
I will check your weight and blood pressure, and will ask you to do a few base exercises to establish how you move, your flexibility and what exercises you are capable of doing .
Once I have all this information I will design you a customised training plan completely tailored to your needs, goals and abilities.
How much does it cost?
Personal training sessions are available at my home studio or at New York Fitness in Meadowlands and are priced at;
$60/hr or if you pay for a block of ten session you will get one session free.
$40/half hr or f you pay for a block of ten session you will get one session free.
Whatever package you choose I guarantee you will get a fantastic experience which is fun and interesting.